Terms & Conditions
Please know that when working with energy and Spirit, heavy emotions, uncomfortable feelings, and memories of past experiences/traumas may resurface during your session. I ask that you come to your session with an open mind and heart, and show respect for myself, the healing space, Spirit, and the ancient healing modalities I use.
- It is best to wear light loose clothing (no denim), as you will be laying down and sitting for most of the session so please dress comfortably.
- I encourage you to bring warm socks and a comfortable jumper in case you get cold during the session.
- Please refrain from drinking any caffeine, or consuming large heavy meals on the day of your session.
- I ask that you also go to the bathroom before arrival to the venue.
- These sessions can be considered intense in nature due to the energetic and emotional shifts that take place, so I ask that you allow yourself time and space 24 – 48 hours after the session to process whatever came up for you during and after your session.
- Appointment no-shows will incur a charge of 100% of the session cost.
- Upon booking you will be required to pay in full. If you cannot make your appointment you must give a minimum of 24hrs notice so that your appointment can be rescheduled.
This disclaimer applies to all information on this site, and to all services, products and courses offered.
No service, course, or product offered by Sara Catalano is intended, in any way – explicit, implicit, by implication, or in reference – to be a substitute or replacement for licensed medical care.
You should always remember to seek medical advice from a qualified doctor or practitioner in the case of serious illness. Sara Catalano cannot accept responsibility for any illness arising out of the failure by the client to seek medical advice from a qualified doctor or medical practitioner. Sara Catalano’s healing modalities should be used in conjunction with licensed medical treatment and care.
The information contained on this site, and all of the services, products and courses offered, Reiki or otherwise, are metaphysical in nature and do not claim to cure anything.
In addition, all intuitive guidance included as part of any healing services are offered in good faith and are to be used at the client’s sole discretion and risk and are not meant to be construed as “predicting the future” or “fortune telling,” or to take the place of psychotherapy or psychiatric care.
We cannot promise any specific benefits that you will experience from using our services or products. The services, products and courses offered here are meant to be used as tools, guides and support by you in your process of self-healing. Any statements listed on our Site or Service have not been evaluated by any other national or international agencies, and Sara Catalano’s healing modalities have not been scientifically validated so we cannot and will not make any promises in regards to any miracle cures.
If at any time you notice any unanticipated changes to your health (physical, mental or emotional), you should seek medical attention immediately.